COLUMBIA BANK BUSINESS EQUITY SCHOLARSHIP
2021 YOUTH SCHOLARSHIP
The Columbia Bank Business Equity Scholarship
Are you a college freshman, sophomore, junior or senior majoring in business or finance? If so, this scholarship is for you! Together, Columbia Bank and ULMS have teamed up to ensure college students majoring in either business or finance have the financial support they need for successful academic study.
We are awarding (5) $2,000.00 scholarships!!
To be considered for the scholarship, all applicants must submit a completed application, inclusive of the following documents:
- Proof of residency (applicants must be residents of either Pierce or King county Washington state) Proof of Residency can include a copy of signed drivers’ license, voter registration, utility bill in your name, etc.
- Proof of enrollment or acceptance into an accredited institution of higher education majoring in finance or business.
- One-page essay explaining how this scholarship would help you accomplish your educational or career goals
- be a resident of either Pierce or King county Washington;
- be enrolled or accepted to be enrolled in an accredited institution of higher education, majoring in finance or business; and
- have submitted a completed application with all the required documents.
The deadline to submit your scholarship application is October 1, 2021 @ 11:59PM PST
Winners will be notified by October 25, 2021 and publicly announced by November 1st, 2021 .