EVICTION PREVENTION & RENTAL ASSISTANCE
EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE services
The Urban League of Metropolitan Seattle works in partnership with United Way to provide eviction prevention and rental assistance services to individuals and families who have been impacted or displaced by the pandemic. Soon, we will begin enrolling participants for these services on a first-come, first-served basis. Please see below for more information on how to begin the process of applying.
How do I apply for eviction prevention & rental assistance services?
- Your household MUST owe back rent to your landlord at your current address.
- Your CURRENT address must be in King County, WA.
- Your household has NOT received rent assistance from King County EPRAP or United Way since 6/1/2021
- Potential tenants must sign up on United Way King County’s website to be out on a waitlist.
- Tenants are randomly selected by UWKC and are then disbursed throughout the affiliated community-based organizations. ULMS DOES NOT have any control in the selection of accepted applicants.