EVICTION PREVENTION & RENTAL ASSISTANCE
EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE services
To apply for eviction prevention & rental assistance services, please head over to uwkc.org/renthelp to get on the waitlist. Please see below for more details.
The Urban League of Metropolitan Seattle works in partnership with United Way to provide eviction prevention and rental assistance services to individuals and families who have been impacted or displaced by the pandemic. Soon, we will begin enrolling participants for these services on a first-come, first-served basis. Please see below for more information on how to begin the process of applying.
How do I apply for eviction prevention & rental assistance services?
The Urban League of Metropolitan Seattle acts as a liaison between United Way King County (UWKC) and the community to prevent eviction and homelessness by providing rent assistance for families that meet UWKC eligibility requirements.
- Your household MUST owe back rent to your landlord at your current address.
- Your CURRENT address must be in King County, WA.
- Your household has NOT received rent assistance from King County EPRAP or United Way since 6/1/2021
HOW TO APPLY:
- Potential tenants must sign up on United Way King County’s website to be out on a waitlist.
- Tenants are randomly selected by UWKC and are then disbursed throughout the affiliated community-based organizations. ULMS DOES NOT have any control in the selection of accepted applicants.