The Career Bridge program is designed to help individuals with multiple barriers access education, employment, and economic career pathway opportunities in order to improve their quality of life.
The goals of the Career Bridge program are to:
- Create an integrated system that prepares individuals to enter the workforce
- Increase access to jobs and training needed to attain good-paying jobs that provide a pathway to longer-term careers and economic opportunities
- Educate individuals about opportunities in the local labor market and how they fit in today and in the future
- Assist individuals to take actionable positive steps forward in their lives and at the same time give back to their community
When: Monday – Thursday
Time: 10:00AM – 2:00PM
Each cohort will last approximately six weeks and offer the following services to all students enrolled:
- Job Portfolio Assistance (includes resume, cover letter, career planning, & interview prep)
- Wrap-Around Services
- Job Placement Assistance (At the completion of the program)
- Transportation Assistance (during training)
Students must register for a cohort before the official first day of class. All upcoming Career Bridge cohorts are open to any student participant who meets the following requirements:
- 18 to 30 years of age
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
All cohorts are open to any individual with a diverse background, including but not limited to:
- Those who are formerly justice involved
- Those experiencing homelessness
At the completion of the program, students will have earned the following professional certifications:
- Industrial First Aid/CPR
- Food Handler Permit
Registration for Career Bridge is on a rolling basis, meaning students can register at any time. To begin the registration process, all interested students can click the “Get Started” button!